- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning "time flies") dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 76.5" (194 cm)
- Width 19.5" (50 cm)
- Depth 10.75" (27 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.